blog

Video Demonstration: Let’s Paint

Every week I am going to be putting up new videos, be sure to like me on face book and subscribe to the youtube channel.  Also let me know if there is anything that you would like to see me demonstrate in a future video.

Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• maryMay 29, 2013 - 7:41 pm

Gracias Steve, eres un gran maestro! Hermoso tu video, muy claro y muestra tu maravillosa paleta, gracias!ReplyCancel

• PatMay 30, 2013 - 12:14 am

Two suggestions for future demos-*Take the same landscape scene, complete with building, foliage, some body of water, figures, cows, shadows, et al, and show us how to make the adjustments for different seasons. *Take a representational landscape scene and show us possible ways to abstract it. Thanks again for doing this Steve!ReplyCancel

• SteveMay 31, 2013 - 1:17 am

That might be possible let me work on it. SteveReplyCancel

• Wyna WoodfordMay 30, 2013 - 9:31 pm

I really enjoyed seeing your brushwork! I really need to use the side of the brush more. Looking forward to more videos!ReplyCancel

• SteveMay 31, 2013 - 1:17 am

I am going to try to put a video every week most will be really short but they will focus on techniques. Thanks for replyingReplyCancel

• GailJune 4, 2013 - 5:16 pm

Loved seeing your brush in action. Thanks for this. So much more effective when I can see it happening before my very eyes. I noticed that you wet the area for the rock before painting. Was the paper dry when you started the painting or were you painting wet into wet?
    Looking forward to more,

GailReplyCancel

• SteveJune 5, 2013 - 2:17 am

The paper was wet when I started but I lifted the excess water with a natural sponge and I re-wet the area of the rock to allow me to flood color into it. That is just one way to paint rocks. I will be showing other ways soon.ReplyCancel

• LeslieJune 7, 2013 - 4:15 pm

I just watched this video and loved it. Hopefully the video lessons will keep me painting until your fall class begins. Many thanks.ReplyCancel

• —ChristineJune 7, 2013 - 7:28 pm

o. m. g. this is SO GREAT!!!ReplyCancel

• SteveJune 8, 2013 - 3:16 am

thanks especially to you for having put me on this road. Thank youReplyCancel

• Christine GacharnaJune 7, 2013 - 7:45 pm